Friday, June 8, 2012

Thoughts from the owner of Blue Wave Plumbing

As a home owner I like to take pride in my house. I hire polite and knowledgeable trades people (that have a good standing with the BBB) when I need them and I expect to get treated fairly. I try to keep on top of all the ongoing maintenance as well as keep on top of the new trends. When I get quotes for work that I need done I get a few of them and I don’t necessarily go with the most or least expensive quote. Customer service is number one to me and I like the feeling that I am being looked after. Once the job that I am getting done is finished and I am happy with the work I generally keep doing business with that company if needed. This is how I run my business as I know what it is like being in a home owner's shoes. There are lots of companies out there and I would like to thank the customers that have used my company as I know that you have choices and for our potential customers out there I encourage you to use our company as you won’t be disappointed. As a home owner the expectations I have in my own home, we as a company will carry out in our customer's homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment